Fertilizer & Weed Prevention Services
Fertilizer & Weed Control Services
Lawn Fertilizer Service
Do you ever wonder how your neighbors get their lawns to look lush and green? The secret lies in lawn fertilization. Fertilization plays an integral role in making your lawn look picture perfect season after season. Like most plants, lawns require key nutrients for proper growth to occur. Oftentimes, lawns aren’t able to get all the nutrients they need naturally. That is where fertilization steps in. Fertilization provides your lawn with the nutrients it is deprived of in order to better the overall health of the grass. A healthy lawn doesn’t just look even and green, it needs to have better water absorption, protect itself from pests, and fewer weeds surrounding it, competing in soaking up the lands natural nutrients. Lawn Fertilization is the process that will get you to have a green lawn you love!
Benefits of Lawn Fertilization
The key to achieving a beautiful lawn lies in properly educating yourself. Your lawn needs the correct nutrients in order to survive (and thrive). You need to know what your lawn needs and how often. This will vary depending upon the area in which you live and the grass you have. Additionally, diseases, insects, environmental and weather conditions, and inconsistent moisture levels in the soil can all jeopardize the overall health of your lawn. One of the best ways to combat these potential problems is to provide your lawn with the right nutrients. Thanks to lawn fertilization, providing those nutrients for lawn growth is made possible. Benefits of lawn fertilization include:
- Faster Recovery: If your lawn is experiencing discoloration or dry patches, it has likely been affected by a lack of water, high temperatures, insect damage, lawn disease, and/or harmful weeds. A proper lawn fertilizing schedule will contribute to a rapid recovery.
- Faster Growth: Grass needs to grow quickly in order to reach a high lawn quality.
- Resistance to Weather/Environmental Conditions: An adequately fertilized lawn provides resistance to stress conditions, like extreme weather and heavy foot traffic. The more nutrients your lawn has, the better equipped it is to survive through these conditions.
- Vibrant Color: Lawn fertilization is a primary contributor to providing that richly vibrant and green lawn you love. The combination of adequate moisture levels and nitrogen (the ingredient highly associated with deeper hues) gives your lawn a healthy sheen.
- High Density: Thick grass makes your lawn look better, but it doesn’t stop there. It also aids in weed control by taking up all available space, so weeds have no room to take root.
- Lower Temperature: Healthy grass can eliminate up to 50% of heat in the surrounding area because of a process called transpiration
Lawn Weed Service
Weeds are the archnemesis of beautiful, green lawns. By definition, a weed is considered to be any plant that grows where you do not want it to grow. Weed control exists because even the best-kept lawns can fall under attack from common weeds. Weeds are a common challenge when it comes to home landscaping and even the best gardeners and landscapers continually combat these persistent pests.
Weed seed can be transported via a multitude of channels including wind, water, animals, soil amendments, poor quality grass seed and lawn, and garden equipment. Since weed seeds are transported through the wind and air, they can pollinate nearby grounds causing the weeds you thought you had killed to start to grow again. Weed seeds can remain dormant for several years before they begin to grow, considering the need to reach the soil’s surface and get proper sunlight and moisture before they germinate. The health of your lawn and its ability to sustain depends on the weeds that have grown and how you choose to respond to them. You are best equipped to fight weed invasion when you can identify common weeds and the ways to successfully get rid of them.
Our Clients Love Us
They've been doing our yard since they're inception. Clinton does an excellent, affordable job. We're pleased with his work, and highly recommend him.
Clinton does a great job!
I highly recommend him!
We live on a corner lot and his price is super affordable. We will continue to use his services and highly recommend him for anyone needing their lawn manicured.
Send us a message.
Get In touch below. Ask a question or start an appointment request.
Questions? Give us a call.
801 S HWY 183 #1451, Leander, TX 78641
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm